What does the gold seal mean and why is it important to you?
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval is an internationally recognized symbol of quality.
- You can trust we have met the highest standard of quality protocols and patient safety established and required to be a Federally/Medicare qualified sleep center.
- You can rest assured we are in compliance with state and national licensing requirements.
- Our facility undergoes an on-site survey by a Joint Commission survey team at least every three years.
- The Sleep Center and other Joint Commission Gold Seal facilities stand ready for unannounced inspections 365 days each year.